LQID Bank - Privacy Notice
We take your privacy seriously and we’re committed to ensuring that your information is secure with us and with any third parties who act on our behalf. Our Privacy Notice below describes what personal information of yours we collect and how we use it.
- If you have any comments on this Privacy Notice, please email them to: email@example.com
2. Information about us
Here is the information that General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) says we have to give you as a “data controller”:
- Our site address is www.banklqid.co.uk
- Our company name is Shop & Finance Limited, trading as LQID Bank
- Our registered address is Centrum House, 36 Station Road, Egham, Surrey, England, TW20 9LF
- Our nominated representative is Simon Martin, who can be emailed at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Protecting your personal data
We hold all personal data and confidential information based on the following standards:
- We use security measures to help protect your data from unauthorised access.
- We will never share your data with anyone else for marketing purposes unless you have consented to us doing so.
4. Information Collection
Your information is made up of personal information we hold about you. It includes:
- Information you give to us;
- Information that we gather from the technology which you use to access our services (e.g. location data from your mobile phone, or an Internet Protocol (IP) address).
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, time stamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
5. How we use your information
We may collect and process personal data about you solely in conjunction with communicating with you.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
6. Accessing your information
If you’d like a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us by making a subject access request at email@example.com.
We may charge a reasonable administrative fee to comply with requests for further copies of the same information, where a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly if it is repetitive (in which case we may alternatively refuse to respond).
7. Changes to the way we use your information
Where we are required to process your personal data, we may change the way we use your information. We’ll always reach out to you so that you are informed of any changes that we will be making. If you don’t agree to such changes, we may not be able to continue dealing with you.
8. Sharing with third parties
We won’t share your information with anyone outside Shop & Finance Limited except where it is necessary for the performance of our services, we have your permission or where we are required to by law, law enforcement agencies, government entities, tax authorities or regulatory bodies around the world. We won’t share your information with third parties for marketing purposes unless you give us your consent to do so.
9. Marketing information
If you permit us to do so, then we may send you relevant marketing information by email, in accordance with the scope of your permission.
If you change your mind about how you’d like us to contact you, or you no longer wish to receive this information, you can tell us at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. How long we keep your information
In line with our legal obligations or record-keeping requirements, any personal data you provide us will be held by us for a period of 6 months from the date of our last contact.
11. Your rights
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by contacting us at any time at: email@example.com.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- restrict processing;
- to object to processing of your personal data; and
- complain to a supervisory authority.
To enforce any of the foregoing rights or if you have any other questions about our site or this privacy notice, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time. Where we are still in contact with you, we will endeavour to contact you by email.
13. Contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about the Privacy Notice, please contact us at: email@example.com